Hey folks, old lurker but my little Aveo5 finally crapped out today and I was hoping you folks could tell me what’s going on.

Changed my oil today, routine stuff nothing out of the ordinary. Drain, replaced the bolt, changed the filter, refilled, and turned it back on to circulate. After a few minutes, I went to check the oil levels with the dipstick and oil sprayed out of the dipstick hole. By spray I mean it shot up and got me in the nose. Replaced the dipstick to stop the spray. After a few more minutes sitting, I checked again to confirm and now there’s just oil clearly in the dipstick hole. This is all never happened before. I tried to start the engine again, and now my car won’t even turn over.

I’m thinking it’s one of three things. Either it A)didn’t drain enough/I overfilled it, and I have to redrain and refill, B)something is in the oil pan causing it to be overfilled and I’ll have to rip that off, clean, reseal the oil pan, refill or C)there’s a blockage in the case causing the oil pan to be overpressurized, so I need to rip the oil pan off, find the blockage, and then refill and be good.

Besides these is there anything left field I should be worried about? Something to be aware of when I get underneath the car?

Thanks again for any and every little bit of help.

My little Skittle is an Aveo5, 2007, manual,