I've had my 2006 aveo5 for over a year now with no issues durring the winter. Sometimes when it's decently cold it sounds like it's not going to turn over but always pulls through. Last night (-11c) I went to start my car, after a snow storm, and it turned over with a bit of a struggle. Once on the engine light came on and it wasn't idling smooth. It also sounded like the fan belt or timing belt was squealing a bit, but that went away fairly quickly. I poped the hood and everything looked fine except for the air intake, it sounded like it was struggling too. I tried giving it a little gas and I had no power. At this point I'm still at a rough idle and now something smells slightly of rubber mixed with a bit of electronic. I turned it off and tried again. This time when it started it shot up to 3000 revs and then went down to a normal idle within a minute. Now the idle is smooth and everything seems normal, I got power again and no weird smells. I figure it just needed to warm up a bit but my engine light is still on. I don't own a code reader, any ideas?