I just redid the head with new valves, seals, gaskets, a new timing belt, water pump, tensioner, and idler. The car is all back together now, except there is one vacuum port that I can not find a line for. On the valve cover there is a port with 2 lines on it on the back of the valve cover just in from the timing cover. Now a little further toward the drivers side from that port, there is a single small port. That is the one I can not find a line for.

If someone could look at their car and follow the line from that port to where it goes, and then tell me where to look so that I could find the line at the other end and trace it back to the end that isn't hooked up so that I could plug it back onto the port on the valve cover, I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S. In case anyone else has run into the non availability of the rear bushing of the front lower control arm, order one for a 2004 chevy cavalier and then cut 4 mm off the center (where your mounting bolt goes through) with a cutting disk on a grinder. the cavalier one pressed in perfectly but the center was 40 mm tall and the aveo one was 36 mm tall. At least in my area on a sunday afternoon, I couldn't get one. Dealer wasn't open so I couldn't even try the dealer.

Thanks,
Jay