•  

Thread: its like the plugs are dead...but they arent. maybe?

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

its like the plugs are dead...but they arent. maybe?

Hello, first post here.
      I've taken a liking to chevies stolen cars. I recently had a tracker and despite its constant breaking down I enjoyed it. My tracker slung a rod mysteriously and the dealership said they would put its ballance on another car. I figured I would try a a car chevy stole from korea this time.

I got a 2006 aveo 1.6l and like it a lot. I got rear ended 3 days after I got it and it only got a tiny little dent on it. The adjustable headrest are dangerous on that note

Anyway, to my point. My car is not idling rough but the steering wheel shakes and at random times it will stutter when accelerating and thus devouring gas when it does and there is electrical interference in rear right speaker when it stutters.. I am lead to believe its the spark plugs because I've had each of these exact symptoms every time any vehicle I've owned needed plugs. However the strange thing that I'm not understang is that the sympttoms are irregular and not a constant reoccurance. Tottaly random occurances.

I will try new copper plugs at .44 gap autolite #3923. I can't afford irridiums, seafoam the throttle boddy, 1 bottle of marvins mystery oil and a k&n filter. Besides that I can't afford major work.

,I see aveo has a lot of various issues with missfires. From yalls experience would you guess there is a differint possible issue and a estimate on cost? Is my above maintenance plan missing anything or do you reccomend otherwise?

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      I would suggest running some techron through your system

Thanks
      Like the stuff in chevron gas? I'm sorry I don't know engines well I can take everything apart and put it back together but got no clue on 'how stuff works' unless its audio... which brings me to my next point _. I really wanna keep this thing running its only got 84000 on it and I have a sick setup id like to install some day so id love any maintenance suggestions you guys have. I love the 11 cuft trunk. I plan to put a incriminator 21 and a dynaudio system 362 8" 3 way component rear deck with dynaudio system 242 6.5 inch 2 way in front doors with a pioneer 80prs hu

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      My maintenance schedule as well as alot of the others on here I would presume is tedious to some. But techron is a fuel system cleaner that is GM approved and works best. AutoZone or advance auto or pepboys etc. they have it.

Thanks
      How much to add and how much cost? I forgot to add that in my post injector cleaner, but techron is the best one?