Hi. i know the pump,front and hatch back pumps are on the washer reservoir, but how do i get to it? I have searched YouTube, the net, and in here. I cant find any pictures, let alone just written instructions, on how to get to the reservoir. Does ANYONE have the manual on how to repair our first generation Aveos? And know how to do this? Can you tell me, or post the instructions on here, so I CAN replace the pump?

The pump is only like $15-30. But the job is over $130 to go to any mechanic. I think I have read that the inner drivers side wheel-well plastic has to be removed to access the reservoir, THAT is hard enough. I am sure I will end up breaking all the 'plugs/screws' that hold all that plastic in place,...but to buy all those new plugs/screws is still cheap,compared to getting a mechanic to do it. Then after that. I THINK the pumps are right there, they just unplug and plug in the new one. BUT how to get all that wheel-well plastic off is the big problem. There must be a special tool, or trick, to getting them off. Right?? So..does anyone know maybe how to remove all that plastic and not break off all the plastic plugs/screws that hold it in place?

So...anyone have any help for me? Thanks.