•  

Thread: HO25 heater resistance

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

HO25 heater resistance

got the ho25 heater resistance bank 1 sensor 1 last code summer. went ahead and replaced both sensors (up stream and downstream).could not clear the code. kept coming on after trying to clear it a day or so later. went ahead and just drove it until last week when i noticed a stumble and the check engine light flickered. hooked up my autoxray and got the code for what was the number four plug. i replaced the coil pack and thought that would also take care of the ho25 code. not so but the other code p0304,cylinder 4 misfire cleared and the stumble went away. while waiting for the coil pack to arrive i checked the plugs and they all looked like they were new. gap was on the money also. this engine runs great and has ran great. would like to clear that ho25 code. some say maybe a vacuum hose leak. soon as the weather warms up i'll go under and try to check the vacuum hoses where ever they are located. anybody know what to zero in on for the fix? are there vacuum hoses under there? thanks Denny the code is p0053

Last edited by dwelch09; 02-20-2020 at 04:06 PM.

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      ok i did something different with my autoxray tool. i hooked it up while the engine was running and took it for a ride. while i was running down the road i punched the read button. codes in my post came up,then i punched the clear button and they cleared as usual. in the past i always just turned the ign. key on and read the codes. it's been three days so for and the codes are still off. don't know if thats the way you do it but it worked for me. the other way just kept the codes off for a couple hours then they came right back. btw both 02 sensors were from E-bay and were under 20 bucks each. everything is good again. maybe the coil pack replacement did the trick.