Hey guys this is my first time here and really hoping someone can help me. I'll give you a break down of what happened.
2007 Chevy Aveo LT Sedan.
1. Recently bought my car about a month ago and decided to put an after market radio in.
2. Went looking for fuse pull and it was in the fuse box under the hood.
3. There I noticed an old fuse tap that was put in the ECU fuse spot (along with the fuse).
4. Took the fuse tap out and returned the fuse back to it's spot.
5. Went to start car, doesn't start.
6. Took it to get ECU reprogrammed, car starts now but there is no acceleration or increase in RPM when stepping on the gas.
7. That's where I'm stuck at.
Thanks for your help everyone! I'll try to answer the questions you have.