Hello,

My 2007 baby, Angela the Aveo, is giving me the SRS Airbag light again and I'm looking for a wiring diagram or advice / direction to other posts if anyone has one.

Isolated the light/fault to the dash clock a few months back. I disconnected battery, took the clock out, removed the fuses, tugged on the wires a bit and put it back in and it worked great for about a month. Now that light is back with a vengeance and no matter how many times retry my same process, smack the dashboard or ask it nicely to go away it does not.

I'm hoping it's just a clock but it keeps time and I didn't see any burnt or broken components or what appeared to be bad solder joints. I want to see if wires are shorted somewhere in the dash before I go buy one. On the cable coming from the dash to the clock I'm getting ground on both the GND (obviously good) as well as the +ILL (illumination? Illuminati?) (0.8 ohm between them). All the other harnesses, seat sensors, clock spring and crash sensors appear to be in great shape. Any thoughts or drawings anyone?

Thank you all for your time and consideration!