My 2008 Chevy Aveo5 is cranking but is not turning over.

Here is a little history of the car. It has 92,000 miles on it. I bought it November of 2015. Since then I have replaced several things on it regarding the engine. I have replaced the water pump and timing belt, the thermostat, battery and connections, plugs and wires, and Camshaft Position Sensor.

There has been several things going on leading up to this car not starting. It has been running rough when I first start up the car. After a few moments it will smooth out and run fine. One of these times the check engine light came on. I took it to Auto Zone and they read it code as being a misfire on cylinder 1. After I turned the car off the code went away.

I have had coolant disappearing from reservoir and have not been able to find the leak. When I checked under the hood when my car would not start I found a new puddle and leak at the connection to the radiator. The coolant is well below the min level.

I have checked the fuses, sprayed start fluid in the air box, and cleaned one of my grounds.

Could it be my spark plugs?
Fuel Pump?
Something electrical?
Or something related to the coolant?

Any Suggestions is appreciated.