Over the last few months or so my Aveo has been experiencing the following issues, intermittently and randomly, 3-4 times per week.
1. A delay between when I lock my door from inside and all the other doors lock, anywhere from 10 second to ten minutes delay. (This delay also randomly happens when unlocking)
2. When I unlock my driver door all doors unlock then immediately relock. Several times I've had to forcefully hold the lock pin up so I can get the door open to get out.
3. When locking the vehicle from outside with the key fob the doors will lock but the security system won't arm. Sometimes unlocking and relocking will resolve this.
4. A few times I have locked and armed the security system with the key fob and came back later to find it unlocked/unarmed. Not a break-in. It's just sitting there like it decided to unlock itself while I was away.
5. Today I went to unlock the car (with key fob) and the doors unlocked but the alarm didn't disarm. When I started the vehicle the alarm went off. I can stop the alarm (honking/flashing) with the unlock button on the key fob but can't disarm the alarm. Every time I start the vehicle now the alarm goes off until I press the unlock button again.
Is there any single thing that can cause all this or am I chasing multiple problems here? Any help would be appreciated.