Thread: e3 spark plugs

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: e3 spark plugs

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernAveo
      Quote Originally Posted by Unidentifiable
      Quote Originally Posted by AveoRob
      The OEM NGK V-groove are like 2 bucks a piece. They work fine and I change um out every 30K. Very simple to access, and I can change them for less than an oil change.
      LOL - I just pulled plugs from my F150 (Gerald) that must've been in there for 60k+ miles. They were standard copper core autolites, and they still ran the engine, even with .100+ gaps. (I just bought the truck from a girl who couldn't reach the oil dipstick... Surely, she didn't do anything to it.)

I'm not really a fan of changing spark plugs for the most part. I feel that if they work, I should leave them in there. I do periodically pull them out, check/clean them, and re-check the gaps with feeler gauges.
      LOL! So ou think we shouldn't spark plugs now?
      When did I mention that anyone else shouldn't change plugs? I was giving a personal account of what I do. I never claimed that it was the best way to do it, nor did I claim that anyone else should do it.

You really should chill out a bit. You're bordering on troll status.

So ou think we shouldn't proper grammar now?

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

When did I mention that anyone else shouldn't change plugs? I was giving a personal account of what I do. I never claimed that it was the best way to do it, nor did I claim that anyone else should do it.

Oops! Must have a sticky key there. But thanks for being a child and proving who is being childish and desperate.

What I meant to say is that you must think that we shouldn't change spark plugs now seeing you think that it is not "necessary" but you state in other threads that it is more important to put a ricer intake on this little engine.

Here is where you more or less said it wasn't necessary.

I'm not really a fan of changing spark plugs for the most part. I feel that if they work, I should leave them in there. I do periodically pull them out, check/clean them, and re-check the gaps with feeler gauges.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Oops! Must have a sticky key there. But thanks for being a child and proving who is being childish and desperate.

What I meant to say is that you must think that we shouldn't change spark plugs now seeing you think that it is not "necessary" but you state in other threads that it is more important to put a ricer intake on this little engine.

Here is where you more or less said it wasn't necessary.

Eh, I'll humor you on this one, even though nothing anyone says will make you think you're any further from being correct.

1. I didn't explicitly (nor implicitly) state that anyone else should do what I do.

2. I stated that I, personally, do those things.

3. I never said it was important to put a ricer intake on any engine, let alone the one in the Aveo. I suppose you'll find a post where I "more or less" stated something which could be potentially equivalent, if read into far enough, though, so have at it.

4. When you do find that obscure set of words that you can manipulate out of context to make it seem like I meant to say what you're attempting to accuse me of saying, feel free to post it in as off-topic a fashion as possible, then back up your inane argument (whatever it may be) with it. It will make you feel more like a man, I promise. (You are male, right? If not, I apologize. I do feel that I should note that I've never met a female quite as combative or argumentative as yourself, though, which warrants the assumption that you're male.)

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Eh, I'll humor you on this one, even though nothing anyone says will make you think you're any further from being correct.

1. I didn't explicitly (nor implicitly) state that anyone else should do what I do.

2. I stated that I, personally, do those things.

3. I never said it was important to put a ricer intake on any engine, let alone the one in the Aveo. I suppose you'll find a post where I "more or less" stated something which could be potentially equivalent, if read into far enough, though, so have at it.

4. When you do find that obscure set of words that you can manipulate out of context to make it seem like I meant to say what you're attempting to accuse me of saying, feel free to post it in as off-topic a fashion as possible, then back up your inane argument (whatever it may be) with it. It will make you feel more like a man, I promise. (You are male, right? If not, I apologize. I do feel that I should note that I've never met a female quite as combative or argumentative as yourself, though, which warrants the assumption that you're male.)
      All you do is argue what you do yourself and it is actually quite funny.

You argue against synthetic, yet you use it. Funny, why use it then?

You argue about spark plugs, yet you state you don't really like to change them. Funny, why argue about it if you aren't likeing to change them anyway.

You argue about intakes, yet you haven't installed one yourself. That's odd, why not go any buy one if they are so good.

I just find you rather humerous that you do't practise anything you argue about. In fact, I think you just like to argue for the sake arguing and then you call me out on being a "troll".

I on the other hand, use synthetic because I know it has benefits for fuel economy and engine protection. I know the benefits of changeing plug properly and I don't install unneeded intakes on a little tiny engine.

I walk the walk and talk the talk. You on the other hand, do neither.

/case closed

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

/case closed
      LMAO.

You're perfect.

/troll ignored.

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

I walk the walk and talk the talk. You on the other hand, do neither.

/case closed
      what do you do for a living? where have you been trained? what have you done personally or professionally to make the first to worth noting?

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

/case closed
      LMAO.

You're perfect.

/troll ignored.
      Ya see, my point proven.

You made a fool of yourself by being a hypocrit and now yell troll like a little baby seeing you can't take the truth when someone doesn't agree with you.

It's pretty childish. Oh well.....

Thanks

Once again fellas, useful info and respect.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

I do feel that I should note that I've never met a female quite as combative or argumentative as yourself, though, which warrants the assumption that you're male.)
      You've never met my ex.
      Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman AK907
      I do feel that I should note that I've never met a female quite as combative or argumentative as yourself, though, which warrants the assumption that you're male.)
      You've never met my ex.
      She's probably a bit like my current...

But I digress.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast