Hey all..

Just thought I'd stop and say hi, since I took the time to register. Just bought a used 2008 Aveo5, 5 speed (Cosmic Silver would be the color, if Google didn't fail me) less than two weeks ago.. 22,XXX on the clock and paid $7,000. No pictures, but I'll see what I can't do once the rain clears up.

Joined up for general/tech information, and I might kick around the idea of making it look a little better down the road. I honestly really like the bodystyle and after checking through the picture area, some of you guys have some pretty nice looking rides. But, most of the mod money is budgeted for my '99 Cobra (flame suit on: I'm sure mentioning a Ford in an introductory post here is a borderline bannable offense, so I apologize in advance ).

As stated before, no huge plans. Tint (ASAP, I feel like I'm driving in a fish bowl), alarm/keyless entry, and some audio upgrades (nothing crazy, just enough to make the ride to work more enjoyable. I used to be a mobile installer in a previous life, and still love installing stuff when the opportunity/time presents it). Outside of that, some things that I can see myself possibly doing in the future are lowering springs and a conservative set of rims.

Anyways.. I think I covered the important bases!