•  

Thread: Hello - New to forum - From Canada

What's wrong with my car? serialize's Avatar
      Thanks

Hello - New to forum - From Canada

Hello,

Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm new to the forum although I've been posting for over a week or so.
      My wife has a 2005 orange Aveo LT hatchback. We kinda both share the car ( I use it when not driving my truck ).
      We're in Ontario Canada and the car is a daily driver with 105,000 kilometers.

This forum is awesome!
      Already done the timing belt, the pullies and tensioner, water pump, serpentine with pullies and tensioner and the thermostat just following some awesome instructions on this forum.
      I've been a real customes to using web forums for maintenace and race-bike building as I raced Parts Canada Superbike for a couple of years and undertand what as awesome community some of these forums can be filled with extremely useful information. So needless to say i'm very happy to be a new member and as much information I gather and learn from the members I also hope to contribute and pass along any info I may have.

Cheers!
      Oh yeah, also wanna mention Aveo's are impressive little cars. never knew of them before I met my wife 5 years ago but since knowing her and using her car I am VERY impressed with this littre car.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      Welcome to another Canadian and in the same province as me no less! Got any pictures of the car?

I also find that a great number of people I take in my car are impressed by it, many of them relating it to other cars they have driven (I've got a CRX comparison and and older VW Golf). Needless to say most people seem to like it once they are in it, I even convinced my WRX driving brother in-law that it wasn't a bad car somehow.

2010 Pontiac G3: Rear Lip Spoiler | Aftermarket Power Door Locks | Vinyl Side Stripes | Accented Interior