After a few years driving Honda cars, I have returned to drive my old 2004 Daewoo Kalos 1.4 8v (first name of the Aveo T200 in Spain), which has been with my family for a long time (almost since it was new), and was the second car of my sister (first was a Citroën ZX which I inherited as well) and mine.

My intention, after selling my last car, a 1992 Honda Civic, was to drive the Kalos for a little while, and buy a better car in a few weeks, but I have decided to save my money, and continue with the Kalos for some time.

Even if I can't fix some of my issues with the car, which are inherent to the car itself (specially regardind the high fuel consumption), I have the intention to mod the car in some extent, trying to improve some aspects of the car.

First thing in the list is to replace the driver's side mirror, which have been broken for a while (the mechanism doesn't work properly), and is my intention to go to the junkyard tomorrow, and to buy a "new" one.

Then I will try to improve the handling of the car, replacing the anti-roll bar with a Aveo 1.4 16v. (75 Kw.) one, which is allegedly more rigid than the one used in my car (18 mm. vs. 16 mm.), to reduce the body roll.

I will also try to install a 2-DIN Android head unit in the near future, to replace the 1-DIN i have now.

I have some other crazy ideas in my head but, in the beginning, those will be my first milestones with the car.