•  

Thread: Greeting from sunny Azerbaijan

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

Greeting from sunny Azerbaijan

Hi to everyone, my name is Zaur, but you can call me just - Drag Racer. So, I'm lucky owner of Chevy Aveo just 5 month before. I bought it new from official distributor in 14.05.2011. The choice was hard, because there was also Kia Rio, Hyundai Accent, Renault Sumbol. But, only Chevy could satisfy all my requiremnets. It was bigest one and nicest one from all this cars. The suspension, I'm not sure, but I don't think it will be the best one. Need a time to prove it. Now is 15000 km on odometr, so everything is good. I can say, I'm really get the pleasure from this car. I hope, it will be like this as minimum several years, then we'll see which car is more suitable.

Thanks
      Welcome to the site Drag Racer.

For suspension improvement I'd look into a rear sway bar from ultra racing. They also offer a few other items that can stiffen the chassis.

Lifetime owner
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Welcome, How is it in your part of the world? You english is terrific by the way.

Interesting to see chevy is still a high choice there.

If you can get them, and your roads allow it, a set of H&R springs tremendously improves the suspension and handling.

Thanks
      Sorry guys for my poor english, actually I use it mostly at work, nowhere more. So, my country -Azerbaijan, located near to Russia and Georgia, you can google it About suspension, say trully, the roads is terrible, and suspension not so hard as Mercedes for example or BMW. Before I used BMW e34 525iA with M50B25TU, that was a great car!! You can check videos from my account in YouTube: dragracerbaku. Also I had MB w202 C230K with manual transmission, that was a real road killer. Near 8 sec 0-60 miles, and incredible driving thank to Sport edition of suspension. Anyway, I stopped my racing life, when I bought Aveo. Everything what I used before, was a crap - because it was second hand car, but Aveo I got new from salon. So guys, now I feel myself happy, just because I have no any headache that I need to repair anything. Just drive, change oil/filter at the time, that's all...
      Last edited by Drag Racer; 10-25-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks
      Suspension which you proposed not aplicable on our crappy roads. I also want to ask you guys, is it normal that on low RPMs I can hear a some of roaring sound. Seems like it working DCVCP, but I'm not sure. So could you please clarify this case? You question about popularity of Chevy in Azeri market, it need to be mentioned that nowadays Chevy bacome more popular than 2-3 years before. Thanks to good parameter of quality/price it wins batle with other vendors like Kia or Hyundai.

Thanks
      My Aveo...

Attached Images Attached Images