Timing belt broke, do I keep it? thehunterooo's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: spoiler

dont mind me, im just being a ricer

rabbit is right

Thanks

ricer hahaha how funny....i hate being called a ricer.

Thanks

thats what they do though

i dont like the term but it is fun pretending to be one, wolfman is a real ricer though, poor soul

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

probably in the spring this will b my work ride ,,so im not n2 the power adding yet(bcause my 06 just wont die) ,,i did extensive measures of the fit and fit spoilers that red one will work ,,im ordering it now
      as far as horsepower goes ,,lol after having the gt lmao theres no no comparison ,,it was quick ,,with the headwork tune intake and exhaust and gear work it would literally do 134 mph in ...3rd gear
      so i know i will never get any nmbrs like that from an aveo but
      i truly think 70 shot of nos and exhaust work is in ordr
      nos is easy to install ive done kits for me and i have a friend who is handy too ,,between us we hav installd at least 20 nos kits ,,aveo's have the fuel test point in a great location to tap a wet system fuel hose to
      ...hav any u guys ran nos on the aveo
      really for the money guys its the best bang for dollar u can pick up a kit reasonably too or hek for that matter piece meal one from ebay
      and if u use it right and run a wet kit with 70 maybe 80 hp jets ,,lol it would make a huge surprise for a lot of people ,,mnitrous loves heat ..the hotter the bottle the better it works, at the strip we use to literally take torch and warm bottles a lil ,theres enough room behind motor even to hid bottle and its outta harms way or for that matter it can go in hatch.
      this winter lol im gettn the gas
      if a person really wanted some major power ,aveo low mileage motors are super cheap
      a person could buy one and do some major work like good rods ,,cam ..pistons lil overbore and a nos crank
      for less than 1500.00 u can build a v8 eater ,,ive literally thought about it ,,who knows
      but 4now im gonna do my cosmetic stuff,,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dlc70
      probably in the spring this will b my work ride ,,so im not n2 the power adding yet(bcause my 06 just wont die) ,,i did extensive measures of the fit and fit spoilers that red one will work ,,im ordering it now
      as far as horsepower goes ,,lol after having the gt lmao theres no no comparison ,,it was quick ,,with the headwork tune intake and exhaust and gear work it would literally do 134 mph in ...3rd gear
      so i know i will never get any nmbrs like that from an aveo but
      i truly think 70 shot of nos and exhaust work is in ordr
      nos is easy to install ive done kits for me and i have a friend who is handy too ,,between us we hav installd at least 20 nos kits ,,aveo's have the fuel test point in a great location to tap a wet system fuel hose to
      ...hav any u guys ran nos on the aveo
      really for the money guys its the best bang for dollar u can pick up a kit reasonably too or hek for that matter piece meal one from ebay
      and if u use it right and run a wet kit with 70 maybe 80 hp jets ,,lol it would make a huge surprise for a lot of people ,,mnitrous loves heat ..the hotter the bottle the better it works, at the strip we use to literally take torch and warm bottles a lil ,theres enough room behind motor even to hid bottle and its outta harms way or for that matter it can go in hatch.
      this winter lol im gettn the gas
      if a person really wanted some major power ,aveo low mileage motors are super cheap
      a person could buy one and do some major work like good rods ,,cam ..pistons lil overbore and a nos crank
      for less than 1500.00 u can build a v8 eater ,,ive literally thought about it ,,who knows y
      but 4now im gonna do my cosmetic stuff,,
      no one has used nitrous on any aveo i have seen, i thought about it but have never touched it, with my tranny i just want to add some good cams and call it a day

Thanks

yea i wouldnt really think putting on a spoiler would up some horsepower or gain it back. bcause its like gaining horsepower you usually just take things out such as interior like back seats get racing seats carbon fiber hood. and as for standards maybe get like a liteweight performance flywheel and clutch if thats possible....and definitly coilovers if that makes any difference with light weight racing rims. my point is. not puttting things on isnt good for horsepower. or maybe put a spoiler and take out some interior or put racing wheels on to balance it all out so ur not adding weight.

Thanks

a couple of pounds does not really matter, removing several hunderd pounds is good though

Thanks

yea true. how can you lighten the aveo. o already thought its already light enought. reason for the good start ups. and acceleration timing. at least for my car....i have a heavy foot.

Thanks

easily, the seats and the insides of the car, carpet, speakers, AC, spare tire/jack and other things, carbon body parts, lighter rims. If your a bigger person then losing weight yourself is also good lol

Losing 300 pounds on the aveo could be obtainable I think, but really, the improvement is not as good as adding a CAI or Xaio's header speed wise, though everything from handling and gas milage will increase

Thanks

did you just call me fat.....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast