•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Order your Aveo Stage 1 Turbo Kit Today!

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Pre-Order your Aveo Stage 1 Turbo Kit Today!

Well we are ready for testing, and we are now ready to begin pre-orders for this kit to be able to get the final funding to get the remaining needed parts for testing. For those interested, this kit will include:

Stage 1 - $450 (supply your own IHI turbo and factory header):
      * Intake
      * Turbo Adapter for use with Stock Header
      * Hot Pipe
      * Down Pipe
      * Silicon Couplers
      * Oil Lines
      * Walbro 190 Fuel Pump
      * Piggy Back AFM

With this kit, we are using an IHI Brand Turbo found commonly on the 1988-1992 Ford Probe GT 2.2L Motor. These can be found at just about any junkyard for under $50. Aside from the turbo, we are including everything needed to install this kit to your Aveo with minimal skill required.

Upgrades to this kit will be available in the near future, but this will be the perfect kit for those looking to boost no more than 5 psi, and a great sleeper kit since there is no Blow Off Valve or Intercooler to show off. Let those unexpected rice cry in mercy as you blow past them.

Future Upgrades will include:
      - Front Mount Intercooler
      - Blow Off Valve Inclusion

And of course, if you later decide to upgrade to the Stage 2 or Stage 3 kits, we will offer you an upgrade package, which is 15% off retail costs after your intitial purchase of the stage 1.

This kit may require professional tuning of the Air/Fuel Controller if you are not an experience Tuner.

If you are ready to pay now, we can accept payment via Credit Card, PayPal, or Check/Money Order. While we would like full payment, we realize that not many people will pay full price for a kit when there is no testing done, we are are offering the ability to pay a down payment of $50 (non-refundable but used toward your total when finished) to ensure that you will purchase when the kit becomes available in the next week or two.

If anyone is willing to come to Tulsa, OK and meet with me for an install and testing, I will offer you the kit for free if you can source your own turbo (doubt Dan would let me just give his away).

Any questions?

-- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Thanks
      i will not be geting one becouse im broke for the next 3 years with school, but you are my hero for doing this
      Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, rather than drive a fast car slow!

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      hmmm im pretty set on N/A but i do have a couple ihi turbos and i work part time at a speed shop so the tuning and the tools ar available but i would like some more details about the parts ie: walbro - and what kind of piggyback are you using?
      FASTEST AVEO IN ONTARIO

Thanks
      for some reason i can't edit my post, anyways i want to see pics and gains, and then i will skip fast food for a month or 2 and get that kit
      Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, rather than drive a fast car slow!

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      I was interested and would totally make a preorder until I went to a custom turbo shop I found, I went there to check out what they have done for other people, and what they can do for me and I was satisfied with it.

I was initially interested in your offer because of the price, but then I realized that perhaps the price would be a very low priority for me when it came to making a turbo system for my car.

However depending on how well your project goes (like with install pics/performance specs) I might still be interested.
      "If I parked a T-72 tank in my back yard, aimed the cannon towards Mexico, and muttered something
      about protecting my village from an invasion, the police would show up and probably haul me away."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2619314

Thanks
      are you sending a tune with it or just the tuning program?

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

Thanks
      For this one it will just be the means to tune. When I get to messing with it on MikeDudley's car (if he can make it down or unless I find someone else first), I will see if I can save the program, and if so I can send the program with the kits.

Pics will be available this weekend once I get the adapter, turbo, and manifold back. Right you would just see a block on an engine stand heh.

g0ast - As stated before, the price is so low to reflect the entry level to boost. Once this kit is sold and interest is seen, I will start on the Stage 2 kit, which includes an actual manifold, T3 turbo, fuel upgrades, and everything you would need to run a good amount of boost without having to rebuild the bottom end. And for those that get GSE_Turbo's pistons and Headgaskets, I will have a kit for that set-up as well...

The more of these I sell, the more money the wifey will let me invest on designing further upgrades... She is making me stick to one major upgrade at a time...
      -- xtreme 2

Thanks
      I wish you had a Subaru WRD td04l turbo option since they are new and cheap and super easy to upgrade. Old Probe/MX6 turbos will need rebuilds soon.

I'm really looking forward to pics from this, I also appreciate the work you are putting into this.

Thanks
      get me a picture of the turbo flange and I'll see what I can do...
      -- xtreme 2

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      She is making me stick to one major upgrade at a time...

i know the feeling, but it does keep me in check cus otherwise id be even more broke than i am already.

oh well...

i am sort of sourcin all my own major parts but the piping and such i will need.

also thinkin i may invest in some springs and struts while im doin this project. wanna get that sway bar and lets see what we can do about some mounts as soon as i can get that money together-nuther 2 weeks at the most i hope.

right now i must return to my word program and work out some budgeting issues so i know what i can and cant do.

fixed!
      - xtreme 2

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast