•  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Slammed Aveo

Thanks
      I would suggest looking into Stance Nation 326 power springs. Im running 8k. I cant adjust dampening but I've found different pre-loads affect ride quality. Ran everything from no pre load to 90% in 5 threads increments. 50% percent is an ideal preload for comfort, yet you will still be ejected up in the rear on some bridge transition but most part smooth i also shaved the rear arch as my wheels are 7.5j with 10mm spacers. 1/8th inch clearance, no scrub. pushed front fender out with washers to appear widened to make wheels fit, still scrubs sometimes at full lock. In the last year i put 27,000 miles on mines with 17,00 on this setup, muitlpe trips across state lines. I break grade 8 bolts and mounts over anything. Follow my instagram @Melveo_ or Facebook Melvin Lunsford for videos

Last edited by Melveo; 11-22-2016 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks
      The 2 lowest in the states, and 1 guy in thailand so thats 3 slammed aveos

Thanks
      [QUOTE=d3vo1d;201570]Attachment 10715

The suspension is MK1 coils, front to back I believe Raceland. It was a bear to modify the front to accomodate the shortened bracket, I tell ya.

What all did you have to do to make them fit? I met a guy that will buy my set up for his hatch and buying me mk1 in return

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123