•  

Thread: My 07, Tinted and Waxed

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

My 07, Tinted and Waxed

Just thought I'd share some pictures of my Aveo. Just got it tinted, 35% fronts, 17% rears (legal limits in FL are 28% front, 15% rear I think). I kinda wish it were just a little bit darker, but its OK. I paid $135 plus tax to get it done professionally (and watched them do it). Madico charcoal film with a lifetime warranty.

Wax is Meguiar's Tech Wax 2.0. Anybody got any favorites for wax that lasts awhile/ looks good? I really need to get a new camera, this camera phone just isn't cutting it.

Here are my plans for the summer:
      A/V plans: Not going for volume at all, but tight precision sound
      -Double din DVD player
      -Replace factory speakers
      -Tweeters in the A-pillars
      -Take out spare tire, make a fiberglass sub enclosure (I have AAA, and I like having usable space in the trunk)

Suggestions?

Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: My 07, Tinted and Waxed

that red looks awesome! i think i should get my car waxed now lol.

Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: My 07, Tinted and Waxed

I love it when aveos look so new!!!

suggestions for the sub - MTX Audio has never let me down. MTX Audio for the amp as well and since you're not going for too much sound, you should be fine with the JH45 Sub and the 300XD amp turned down a bit because if you max the gain, it will be loud. Tsunami amp kit for that should run you $60ish, plus RCA cables from the radio to the amp itself should be around $20-$30. 8G wiring will be plenty sufficient for that recommendation, supports up to roughly 800 watts peak which the amp only goes to 600.

this is only a suggestion, you will get a lot of bass from that set up just to let you know.

speakers - Polk I think are they absolute best, if not best then very nice quality. Although they are a bit expensive so if you're on a budget, try some Kicker speakers, they're nice as well, if thats still a bit much, I have 4 sony xplode speakers in my aveo, they don't sound half bad.

you gotta let us all know how it turns out!

I am NOT a race car driver.