•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Chevrolet Aveo on 15x10s!

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      I just got new Thule Aero Bars and a new Thule 690XT roof carrier!

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      Wide as ****!
      What's the offset?

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by MikeC06 View Post
      Wide as ****!
      What's the offset?
      15x10" 6" Backspace with 1.25" Wheel Spacers!

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Green.Orange.Daniel View Post
      15x10" 6" Backspace with 1.25" Wheel Spacers!
      What spacers did you use?
      did you have to use them?

Thanks
      Diamond : Pro Street Wheel
      What would you choose under the offset?
      i'm not sure on wheels, never messed with them..

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      For some reason, the Diamond Racing Wheels I have won't fit on the car without the wheel spacers because of something with the brake caliper. The 1.25" Wheel Spacers are needed. I told the local shop here to order 1.25" Wheel Spacers but they ordered 1" Wheel Spacers by accident so I just used the 1" Wheel Spacers with 0.25" Wheel Spacers together! Equalling 1.25". The 1" Wheel Spacers by it's self wasn't big enough to cover the lug nuts so 1.25" Wheel Spacers are perfect, just enough to cover the lug nuts. Also my wheels are the pro series I think. I'm not sure what size rims and width you want to order but you can just tell them the backspace. My ones are 6" backspace. Also, I'm not sure what brand the wheel spacers are. The shop I bought the wheel spacers from is here on Maui called Intense Motorsports Maui. You can call them at 808-873-8444 and find out what 4x100 1.25" Wheel Spacers they sell by asking them what brand the wheel spacers are. I'm not sure how serious you are in ordering this stuff for your Aveo but I would help you as much as I can!
      Last edited by Green.Orange.Daniel; 02-12-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks
      For some reason, the Diamond Racing Wheels I have won't fit on the car without the wheel spacers because of something with the brake caliper. The 1.25" Wheel Spacers are needed. I told the local shop here to order 1.25" Wheel Spacers but they ordered 1" Wheel Spacers by accident so I just used the 1" Wheel Spacers with 0.25" Wheel Spacers together! Equalling 1.25". The 1" Wheel Spacers by it's self wasn't big enough to cover the lug nuts so 1.25" Wheel Spacers are perfect, just enough to cover the lug nuts. Also my wheels are the pro series I think. I'm not sure what size rims and width you want to order but you can just tell them the backspace. My ones are 6" backspace. Also, I'm not sure what brand the wheel spacers are. The shop I bought the wheel spacers from is here on Maui called Intense Motorsports Maui. You can call them at 808-873-8444 and find out what 4x100 1.25" Wheel Spacer they sell by asking them what brand the wheel spacer is. I'm not sure how serious you are in ordering this stuff for your Aveo but I would help you as much as I can!
      That's funny :P

i'm serious about this stuff, I don't think on the website they're measured in inches, all in mm or something it looks like, where did you buy your wheels from? Same store?

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by MikeC06 View Post
      That's funny :P

i'm serious about this stuff, I don't think on the website they're measured in inches, all in mm or something it looks like, where did you buy your wheels from? Same store?
      I'm not sure if you want 6" backspace but just call them and tell them you want your rim with a 6" backspace! I told them that and they made it for me! Lol. Yeah I ordered from Diamond Racing Wheels.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Also if you get Wide Wheels that stick out past your fenders, you should put rubber stoppers on the rear of your Aveo! Because before I had them, the tires would touch the Aveo's fenders on speed bumps or with people in the car. Now the rear has the Rubber Stoppers like how trucks use so the rear tires don't touch my Aveo's fenders now! It cost me $198 for a local shop here (Maui Offroad Center) to put the rubber stoppers on the rear of my Aveo! Also. It's illegal to have your tires stick out past your fenders. Police here are very lenient! Knock on wood!!!!
      Last edited by Green.Orange.Daniel; 01-17-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks
      Also if you get Wide Wheels that stick out past your fenders, you should put rubber stoppers on the rear of your Aveo! Because before I had them, the tires would touch the Aveo's fenders on speed bumps or with people in the car. Now the rear has the Rubber Stoppers like how trucks use so the rear tires don't touch my Aveo's fenders now! It cost me $198 for a local shop here (Maui Offroad Center) to put the rubber stoppers on the rear of my Aveo! Also. It's illegal to have your tires stick out past your fenders. Police here are very lenient! Knock on wood!!!!
      Gonna just build some extreme flares.
      (picture below)

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast