•  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rage!

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? thehunterooo's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Road Rage!

so today i had to pick up my dog from pertsmart or whatever the hell its called, as i drive home on the highway (2 lanes) there is some traffic but i try to get through it so i can cruise on home (i go 75 or so normally, 60 limit) im stuck behind a car while several come from behind and pass me, including a stock TC. So i finally pass the car too to find myself behind another slow driver in the right lane, thanthe TC in the left, driving at the same damn speed. I ask myself why people say the car is underpowered, as i find myself stuck behind slow drivers all of the time? I get behind the TC and the same thing happens, we change lanes a few times, but i always found myelf behind the TC the entire time, going 50mph

then the TC obeys the traffic laws then goes into the right lane, letting me pass, as i do though, the TC speeds up woth me to 80mph or so, then i wonder why he was only going 50mph for the last 10 miles holding up several cars? I get up to the red light and there a car beside me, the TC behind me. Being as annoyed as i was, i drove as a normally do, and the TC comes from behind and trys to pass me, someone pulls out in front of me and the TC flys around me, almost hitting me in the process.

This is why I generalize =D>

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

Re: Road Rage!

shouda break checked his ass. i hate high way drivers. i like my small crappy town
      Silver Bullet~
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3360111/1

Silverado Ext cab 02
      Accord Ex 94
      Aveo Ls 06

Thanks

i dont mind it if they get in the right lane and let the speeders speed, had 3 dogs in my car at the time it was happening too

maybe they wanted to race or something, idk what the hell was going on

though on I4 there was two 911's and a supra racing, i was going about 95 and the supra flew past me, had to be doing about 140, then the two 911's fly past me too, a bit too fast for me on I4 [-o<

I'll keep it and add a turbo MatchboxKiller's Avatar
      Thanks

Here in good ol upstate NY, you can't get going much past 80 on the highway, because theres always someone slowing you down. And they never know what the passing lane is really meant for.
      E-Teeecchhhhhhh!!!!!

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

I know dude, I'm from the south...where people understand that the left lane is for passing and faster traffic...up here though, nothing but a bunch of tards. These people are all over the road.
      Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

i don't know everywhere i go people are going slower than me regardless of what lane i am in...

floridas only "saving grace" is the fact they have an hov as the fast lane most of the time.. and old people fear going into it. the illegals down there dont even use lanes, just drive where ever they want..

pittsburgh is terrible we have mostly 2 lane highways due to old tunnels, bridges, and mountain passes. so you can get past traffic easily.

Thanks

lol good points

i dont normally have a problem getting clogged up in traffic, I-4 can get messy though

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

Florida is gettin some pretty bad drivers. I think all of a sudden all the slow drivers think the left lane is the slow lane now.

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

i think they think they are helping by getting out of the way of the on and off ramps.. but then they tie up everyone else.

i hate people who stop at the end of the ramp and then look for traffic instead of getting up to speed and merging like your supposed to'..

i will admit, driving on us1 in miami, hollywood thru to west palm is kind of intimidating. not scary but its like a free for all..

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by petrified.rabbit
      i think they think they are helping by getting out of the way of the on and off ramps.. but then they tie up everyone else.

i hate people who stop at the end of the ramp and then look for traffic instead of getting up to speed and merging like your supposed to'..

i will admit, driving on us1 in miami, hollywood thru to west palm is kind of intimidating. not scary but its like a free for all..
      True that, I remember it well...

Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast