when I was 16 I wanted to put a truck horn on my Datsun truck. Told my dad about it, he said something like, when people hear a big truck horn, people expect to see a big truck. Instead, being a total dork at the time, i went through a little faze where i collected horns off of junk yard vehicles, wired them all in, must of had twenty horns some out of tune, different tones, sounded like holy hell when i pressed the horn. Quite comical. fairly recently, i was driving on the highway, when i heard a train horn. Nearly jumped out of my skin, instincts had me looking for a train to avoid. But i live on an island, no train here. No tracks. some a- hole in a lifted truck just wanting to get his jollies. If it had been my g/f driving, she might have gone off the road from the surprise. While I fully understand wanting to upgrade a puny horn, be careful not to go too big. When you're in a tight spot on the road, and need that horn horn to avoid a serious accident, you wasn't them looking at you, not looking for a truck or train. Don't go too big. The plastic all in one unit airhorns are probably fine. But be careful. Nice write-up though. Just my two pennies. By the way, when I was younger, I mounted a three horn set up on top of my datsun 510 good, with the hose going through the hood to the compressor under the hood. Probably scared the daylights out of a few people.