I have a 2005 Chevy Aveo LS Hatchback and i would love to get cruise control installed on it. The throttle is controlled by a cable connected from the gas pedal to the throttle body. I know that others have posted how-to's on how to install the cruise into the steering wheel but not the throttle body or cable for my model. I don't know if what others did will work for my specific vehicle or not either... I was wondering if anyone could point me to a thread or post a how-to thread on how to do it on my specific model and where i can get all i need to make it work. I think i need an actuator and the switches and wires but i don't know if there is a kit that i can buy somewhere or if i have to buy different parts. If you could give me a list of parts and where to get them from then that would be greatly appreciated! I drive a ways to work and i feel like i'm wasting a lot of gas speeding up and slowing down when trying to stay at 55 mph. Thank you so much! If you have anything at all, then please feel free to comment what you like!