•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wheels

If you want to see what the torque 5's look like, just check mine out on my car domain. i got grey with chrome lip.

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      BTW, it's against ISO policy to write down that your product is ISO 9001 certified, which H&R has clearly done.

If any of you know what ISO 9001 is, you'll know what I mean. Doesn't mean they aren't good springs, just means that the company is saying things on the box it shouldn't.
      I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      My understanding was that companies get 9001 certified... not products...
      Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far the wall moves after you hit it.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Blade979
      Heres a real quick mock-up of black wheels w/chrome lip on my car. As you can see the angle isnt quite right, but you get the idea at least.
      http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7696/b7secopysi8.jpg
      Can you check my photoshop help post in the wheel and tire thread? I want to see what some black and chrome rims will look like on my keylime green aveo. the rim is a slightly different design than the one shown at the top of each page in this forum.

hey aveoike..how did u get 18's on your car? i tried to get 18's and they wouldnt sell me them because they said they wouldnt fit.

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by exodus
      My understanding was that companies get 9001 certified... not products...
      Bingo. ISO 9001 certification has nothing to do with products in fact, ISO 9001 doesn't even guaranty a good product. Enough off-topic ranting.
      I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by MHPrior80
      hey aveoike..how did u get 18's on your car? i tried to get 18's and they wouldnt sell me them because they said they wouldnt fit.
      If you want 18's, they first have to be 7" wide. 7.5" will not work. And the tire will need to be pretty small. You will feel every last bump on the road. I dont regret getting mine, I'll take the sacrifice. Im more for looks because im not gonna make it fast. You will need 205/35/18 tires. 215 will work too but I didnt want to push it when I was buying them. Best bet is just tell them the rim you want and not for what car, or internet. So to order them you need 18"x7" 4x100 bolt pattern and the 205/35's.

The only companies I found so far with a 7" wide 18's is Falken, Focal, and Niche has one wheel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12