•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Performance rotors for AVEO

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      man white raven you spoiled the secret lol .....**** like this is corny as hell...oh let me know how much faster it goes with the chrome crap hangin all over....also trying to figure out how that strut bar is going to bolt up...the holes look like they arent in the right spots either that or the bar wont clear some of the stuff in the engine bay....

....and this secretive bullcrap happened on the old board alot and happens on others, which is completely rediculous, i know if i had a project going on id give everyone the details and progress updates...but usually when people are secretive they either dont have ****, they have no idea what they are talking about, or they want a powertrip, which is this case you should just get over urself.....

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      That picture of the strut bar isn't the actual strut bar, as indicated by the little red text under it. So don't rack your brain trying to figure that one out.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by kirbycope
      That picture of the strut bar isn't the actual strut bar, as indicated by the little red text under it. So don't rack your brain trying to figure that one out.
      well thats because someone edited that in there look at the bottom of the post....wait so there isnt even a picture of the right strut bar....oh geez

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      first of all i didnt have the time to go back and find the pics again and i found all of that through this forum. just go to avelos.net and go to links everything is under the links however the body kit and the tails and the other stuff in the picture are correct but for the strut bar it is from a seperate site but the one you found looks nice. i just didnt post pics or prices becuase i didnt have the time to do that. the tb is almost 404 dollars and the strut bar is 185.06canadian(i dont really know how much the strut bar is in the us)
      Chad Turnbow - 2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2421514

lol im actually with sam on this one lol all that chrome crap the strut bar is ok i suppose lol. and who cares if someone wants to be unique? i say its a good thing, i mean dont come onto our forum and start rubbing it in our faces, but if you custom make something i think u should keep it for ur self, seperates u from the norm...

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks
      where can you get the tb?? quit being an asshole and tell us!

Why is everyone so concerned with a bigger throttle?

Thanks
      cause its the only decent, performance upgrade, if it actually exists.....

:P IT won't help shove any more air into the car... and throttle response really won't change due to teh VGIS system

Thanks
      meh i dont care i want it lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast