•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Performance rotors for AVEO

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Performance rotors for AVEO

found and purchased slotted and drilled rotors for the aveo. will post pics pics when i get them. also found and purchased a 70mm big bore throttle body for the 06 and only the 06 with the DRT (digital response throttle). so for you 04-05 owners its just not your day. There is also more reason to hate me because i found chrome mirrors, chrome door handles, chrome tail lights, strut bar (only in gunmetal), a new grille design and an all new body kit for the 4dr and the 5dr. i will post pics later of what i found and of what i bought only when it is installed on my car. so dont ask.

Chad Turnbow - 2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2421514

Thanks
      how much for the throttle body with the DRT?
      2006 Chevy Aveo LS Hatchback - getting sold soon
      1996 Dodge Grand Caravan - The daily mommy shuttle
      1998 Lexus SC400
      1988 Toyota Supra - fully built JDM 7MGTE T40 Turbo

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Where did you find them Or was there only one of each?
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Re: Performance rotors for AVEO

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco
      found and purchased slotted and drilled rotors for the Ave. will post pics pics when i get them. also found and purchased a MM big bore throttle body for the 06 and only the 06 with the DRAT (digital response throttle). so for you 04-05 owners its just not your day. There is also more reason to hate me because i found chrome mirrors, chrome door handles, chrome tail lights, strut bar (only in gunmetal), a new grille design and an all new body kit for the Dr and the 5dr. i will post pics later of what i found and of what i bought only when it is installed on my car. so dint ask.
      What is the deal with people keeping where they get parts form such a big secrete? That is not cool at all

I have posted before that you can get cross drilled and slotted rotors from R1
      http://www.r1concepts.com/
      Their rotors are very trick. They are not just slotted but diamond cut so there is no where for barke dust and dirt to collect. The also have trick pads.
      Mine are on the way already.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tbowsaveo
      found and purchased slotted and drilled rotors for the aveo. will post pics pics when i get them. also found and purchased a 70mm big bore throttle body for the 06 and only the 06 with the DRT (digital response throttle). so for you 04-05 owners its just not your day. There is also more reason to hate me because i found chrome mirrors, chrome door handles, chrome tail lights, strut bar (only in gunmetal), a new grille design and an all new body kit for the 4dr and the 5dr. i will post pics later of what i found and of what i bought only when it is installed on my car. so dont ask.
      reposting the all over the board to come look at this thread isn't a good way to start your stay here; and then say you got all this stuff but wont show us or say where you got it from... not a good way to start your stay, unless you want it to be a short stay

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno
      Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco
      found and purchased slotted and drilled rotors for the Ave. will post pics pics when i get them. also found and purchased a MM big bore throttle body for the 06 and only the 06 with the DRAT (digital response throttle). so for you 04-05 owners its just not your day. There is also more reason to hate me because i found chrome mirrors, chrome door handles, chrome tail lights, strut bar (only in gunmetal), a new grille design and an all new body kit for the Dr and the 5dr. i will post pics later of what i found and of what i bought only when it is installed on my car. so dint ask.
      What is the deal with people keeping where they get parts form such a big secrete? That is not cool at all

Exactly. I hate that. I've noticed it a lot on this board. People keep pricing and company names just to be unique. That's a dickhead way to be.
      1998 Lexus SC400

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      I hope these are what he's referring to...

bar shown is for a Hyundai Accent, actual bar not pictured

Moreover... Why do people think they have to be the ONLY one to be unique? I mean, I know I have been working on a unique body kit, but I'm also working on getting it molded for production so ANYONE can have a copy.

Being unique is great, but at the expense of all those others out there who would like to get the Aveo more aftermarket support, is just childish.

Thanks
      sweet. How much for that strut bar?
      1998 Lexus SC400

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      I found those products at http://www.EVOFusionUSA.com

Still looking for the throttle body, not too "up" on the newer 06 Aveo yet...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast