• AveoForum decals - get one free, or buy
    Results 1 to 5 of 5

    Thread: Window crank handle replacement

    1. #1
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Memphis, TN
      Posts
      71
      Garage empty: add car

      Window crank handle replacement

      Does anyone know off-hand if the crank handle for a 2004 Aveo was used on any other models? The knob broke off of mine, making it incredibly annoying to put the window up and down.



    2. #2
      LXV-SCOOTADRIVE, ON! 2010AveoLT's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Dickson, TN
      Posts
      438
      Quote Originally Posted by SpiffWilkie View Post
      Does anyone know off-hand if the crank handle for a 2004 Aveo was used on any other models? The knob broke off of mine, making it incredibly annoying to put the window up and down.
      I checked the price at the dealer, and the handle is Suprisingly cheap! its $10.20, and the part number you need is 96583188

    3. #3
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Memphis, TN
      Posts
      71
      Garage empty: add car
      Quote Originally Posted by 2010AveoLT View Post
      I checked the price at the dealer, and the handle is Suprisingly cheap! its $10.20, and the part number you need is 96583188
      Thanks! Honestly, calling the dealer slipped my mind.

    4. #4
      LXV-SCOOTADRIVE, ON! 2010AveoLT's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Dickson, TN
      Posts
      438
      Quote Originally Posted by SpiffWilkie View Post
      Thanks! Honestly, calling the dealer slipped my mind.
      and I just noticed your Location, Always good to see a Fellow Tennesseean!

    5. #5
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Memphis, TN
      Posts
      71
      Garage empty: add car
      Quote Originally Posted by 2010AveoLT View Post
      and I just noticed your Location, Always good to see a Fellow Tennesseean!
      Ah, yes! Dickson. We travel around those parts often. I have family in Nashville and Spring Hill.



    Similar Threads

    1. Crank Relearn procedure
      By snak985 in forum Engine & Drivetrain
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 06-08-2012, 04:55 PM
    2. +20 Crank Horsepower, possible N/A?
      By Sidewinder in forum Engine & Drivetrain
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 10-02-2010, 04:01 AM
    3. how to remove a manual window crank
      By mikedudley17 in forum How-To
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 10-04-2008, 02:38 AM
    4. Removing the window crank...
      By Schwartz1986 in forum Audio, Video & Interior
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 02-17-2008, 11:20 PM
    5. crank scraper
      By AVE0SAM in forum Engine & Drivetrain
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 12-13-2006, 03:32 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •