Wow. Four years later and I still received a notification for this post. lol

Our first generation Aveos have regular bulbs, and if memory serves me correctly they switched to soldering them on the second generation cars +.

I've looked at SuperBrightLEDs and have bought my dome lights from them. I believe they carry LEDs for the Instrumental Panels, and they could potentially be something you can get from Amazon. Perhaps even prime eligible?

I bought an OEM radiator straight from ACDelco with Prime Shipping for cheaper than both of my local parts stores. I always order my Cabin & Engine Air Filters. Even the Engine filter with prime is $3 cheaper than our Walmart for the exact same FRAM filter. No one around here carries any cabin air filters for our cars, and if I have the dealer order it's $5 more and have to wait a week for them to get it in. Plus it's not a high density carbon filter. #AveoOwnerProbs

It's on my list to eventually change every bulb in the car to LED. I really want a new Bolt, but I'd really like to keep Chewy and restore it since there are very few of them left. Especially ones with all the options. I'd also like to have it painted at some point. There are a few imperfections from age, and it would undo them before it's age really starts to show through and requires more work to restore.

I'd hate to see it trashed like all the others seem to be and neglected, but if it gets old and tired I don't want to keep it and have a money pit simply because it's an "Aveo".

It's been really good to me, and is still dependable. It would not be fair to it to neglect it. I plan to keep it for as long as it's worth it, most of it's minor issues are cosmetic in the paint. The interior is still flawless.

Anyway, I'm sorry I got a bit off topic. lol

Best,
Andrew B.