Hello all,
I am working on a 2009 Aveo LT for a coworker. The previous owner decided to cut off the DLC for some reason. I have found a replacement DLC, however I am not sure which wires go to which pins. I acquired a "wiring diagram" from my local Chevy dealer that has the pin locations and corresponding wire colors (the tech looked it up by VIN). However, the wires available to me under the dash do not quite correspond to the "wiring diagram" that was given to me.

I am looking for any pointers that could help me sort out the correct wire/pin positions.

The problems I'm running in to are as follows:
Pin 1 should be a dark green wire however, Pin 6 should also be a dark green wire... so which goes to which?
Pins 7 and 8 should be black/white stripe however, I have 3 black/white stripe wires available to me under the dash.
Pin 14 should be yellow/black stripe however, I have two yellow/black stripe wires available to me under the dash.

Aside from trying a ton of different wire combinations (trial and error), is there any way to determine which wires are used/not used and which locations they go in?

Thanks in advance for any advice provided.

Barry