•  
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aveo To Kalos Sport Conversion

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      I would be interested if you get the whole kit including side skirts and the rear bumper piece....

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by DraganeeRacing
      I would be interested if you get the whole kit including side skirts and the rear bumper piece....
      Find me part numbers and I can...I haven't had much luck getting part numbers for the kalos.

I'll probably bring a couple front conversions over. If you find me p/n's for that stuff I can get it with any of my next orders

Thanks
      ok, i'll try. I assume that it would be the Kalos "Sport" version like that douchebag on Ebay was selling....I must admit , it did look nice...

Thanks
      oh no he is at it again....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHEVROLE ... 0201291390

if the guy was not such a douchebag, I would seriously consider purchasing the kit...

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

KAWHOOO

Ok aveo is a kalos but I dont want it to look like its a kalos and not for 1k

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks

Re: KAWHOOO

ok, i'll try. I assume that it would be the Kalos "Sport" version like that douchebag on Ebay was selling....I must admit , it did look nice...
      "sport" meaning with that lip kit? aka=ground effects

No, but if I could find those I don't see any problems including them in the price. In that case if your intrested you can get the kalos front end conversion w/ fogs from me...then on my next order I will get the lip kit. I have a way to get p/n's but it's not fast and I needed to make my korean order like last week. haha.

hmm, I wounder if the front lip will fit the aveo factory bumper.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyllama
      Well guys I just got qoutes from my supplyiers and it shouldn't be any problem to ship a kalos front end conversion which would include the kalos front bumper skin, kalos headlights, kalos fogs, but with the "v" grill for half the price that guy was selling it for. Maybe even less... don't know for sure yet. Is anyone intrested?
      Yes! Please provide all the information here on the forum. We will need the following:

1. Name and contact information of the European supplier.
      2. Part numbers for every piece we'll need.
      3. Name and contact information for the shipping company.
      4. Cost beakdown for the parts, shipping as well as customs & duties.

I really hope you're serious and not some bull****ter. We're all counting on you.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

if the guy was not such a douchebag, I would seriously consider purchasing the kit...
      Not that I really care but why do you have a problem with this guy? Is it cause he slammed Razzi in the auction? I thought that was kinda funny.

Unless "Kinkyllama" can get all the parts for "half the price" as he stated above, $1,100 seems fairly reasonable for the whole package. Of course, I can only afford half of that so I'm counting on Kinky.

A precautionary note: I have a friend who tried importing headlights from Germany and went through a nightmare with customs. The boxes had been opened multiple times and the idiots didn't correctly repackage them so they got cracked during transport. He said to expect "Murphy's Law" when dealing with foreign customs. If something can wrong - it probably will.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by DaewooTech
      Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyllama
      Well guys I just got qoutes from my supplyiers and it shouldn't be any problem to ship a kalos front end conversion which would include the kalos front bumper skin, kalos headlights, kalos fogs, but with the "v" grill for half the price that guy was selling it for. Maybe even less... don't know for sure yet. Is anyone intrested?
      Yes! Please provide all the information here on the forum. We will need the following:

1. Name and contact information of the European supplier.
      2. Part numbers for every piece we'll need.
      3. Name and contact information for the shipping company.
      4. Cost beakdown for the parts, shipping as well as customs & duties.

I really hope you're serious and not some bull****ter. We're all counting on you.
      Quote Originally Posted by DaewooTech

Not that I really care but why do you have a problem with this guy? Is it cause he slammed Razzi in the auction? I thought that was kinda funny.

Unless "Kinkyllama" can get all the parts for "half the price" as he stated above, $1,100 seems fairly reasonable for the whole package. Of course, I can only afford half of that so I'm counting on Kinky.

A precautionary note: I have a friend who tried importing headlights from Germany and went through a nightmare with customs. The boxes had been opened multiple times and the idiots didn't correctly repackage them so they got cracked during transport. He said to expect "Murphy's Law" when dealing with foreign customs. If something can wrong - it probably will.
      Hi "DaewooTech", you know it's kinda hilarious how desperate you are...

I told you before we're not as stupid as you think... Or mabye you're just too arrogant to realize you aren't as sneaky or smart as you think you are...

Its even more hilarious that your 1st post was so polite and technical, saying "please provide", "here on the forum", "We will need the following", "We're all counting on you". Also referencing our problems with the guy by thinking we are hating on him for slamming Razzi makes you look like a ****ing retard, read the other posts you douchebag. It's also kind of wierd for a 1st poster to ask for stuff like that.

And dissing kittyllama about the parts hes tryin to get, then arrogantly saying "$1100 seems fairly reasonable" just shows who you really are even more (*cough* Holdenbarina *cough*), also saying "I'm counting on Kinky" is kind of wierd for a guy with only 2 posts, whose forum name just happens to be DaewooTech...

Anybody else think the same way? This seller is a douchebag amirite? Trying to pull **** like this off on us...

Go away please, nobody wants your overpriced, watered down by your douchebagginess parts...

P.S. If you arent the same guy (which I think is about 10% possible) then sorry, but an IP check can confirm. It's just strange for a new guy to say and do things like that. Also I have such a problem with this stuff because it's insulting for serious Aveo owners to keep getting talked down to by a guy who thinks he sell us his sh*t with lies attached.
      "If I parked a T-72 tank in my back yard, aimed the cannon towards Mexico, and muttered something
      about protecting my village from an invasion, the police would show up and probably haul me away."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2619314

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by g0ast
      And dissing kittyllama about the parts hes tryin to get,
      Who the f@ck are you, bitch? I haven't dissed anyone on this forum, (which I've been monitoring for months). Kittyllama is going to try to get us the parts and you're not going to f@ck that up for us! If he's lying about his connections then that will come out on the forum. Until then, shut the f@ck up, asshole.

then arrogantly saying "$1100 seems fairly reasonable"
      What?! How is that arrogant? Do you even know what arrogant means, you twat?

This seller is a douchebag amirite? Trying to pull **** like this off on us...Go away please, nobody wants your overpriced, watered down by your douchebagginess parts...
      You seem to like the word douchebag, which reminds me of another loud mouth on this forum. Maybe you are him in disguise. How gay. What do you say we cross reference your IP?

P.S. If you arent the same guy (which I think is about 10% possible) then sorry.
      Apology not accepted, bitch. You just made another enemy on this forum. Tell me how many does that make, now?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast