I was getting my 05 hatchback ready for the road after doing a head, timing belt,etc... , I noticed the front brake pads were shot. I replaced the pads and rotors and checked over the calipers. Calipers seemed fine and I lubed the sliders up good. After driving a few miles the steering wheel would shake really bad. The drivers caliper was hanging up. I replaced the caliper. Along the way I replaced the sway bar end links, drivers outer tie rod, had the wheels rebalanced and rotated and had an alignment. Now after replacing the caliper, I do not get the shakes any more but when I turn I get a terrible squealing-grinding noise from the drivers front where I replaced the caliper. I pulled it all off once and it all looks fine. Reassembled and it still makes this terrible noise. Any Ideas???

I also notice when hitting small bumps in the road, that the car seems to almost want to go dog-legged. It almost feels like it has a ton of toe-in but the alignment is right on. I drive the car down the thruway 70 miles to work round trip. At 70mph the car gets down right dangerous feeling when I hit small bumps in the road. Any Ideas???